Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer 2011 (Post 1-Adelyn's 1st Birthday Party)

Well, needless to say I probably don't have anyone who checks in anymore since I've gotten SOOOOO behind on posting! So I'm hoping to get caught up between tonight and tomorrow night. :)

I couldn't go without posting some very cute 1st birthday pics of Adelyn eating her birthday cake. Her birthday was June 3rd, but we celebrated on my birthday, the 4th. She had a fun birthday cemented by pink frosting and cake-matted hair. Adelyn definitely enjoyed her cake! Aunt Jenni if I recall, was the instigator behind Adelyn putting cake ON her head....thanks Aunt Jenni.

It still amazes me to think that my baby is already 1 year old and then some.  She is full of sweetness, her smile can be seen beaming from her beautiful eyes, and it makes me sad and happy all in the same breath at how much she is growing.  The last year has gone by way too fast.  I love you so much Adelyn!!













No comments:

Post a Comment