Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy (Belated) Anniversary/Father's Day Jake!

Yesterday Jake and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary in conjunction with Father's Day. This is the second year in a row he had to share "his" day, since last year Adelyn's baptism was on Father's Day.  I still think we had a good day yesterday. We ate lunch at IHOP (his choice) then the fam went to Morrill Hall at UNL for the first time. Rilyn had a ball and we enjoyed it too (so did Adelyn). We didn't get a chance to go out and celebrate our anniversary so hopefully one of these days we will. :) In the meantime I know I'm incredibly blessed to have a wonderful husband who is also a great father! Happy Anniversary/Father's Day Jake!



(PS-I'm pretty behind on other posts, like Adelyn's 1st birthday cake experience, as well as others, so hopefully I'll get caught up one of these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment