Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Des Moine Girls Weekend (Post 3)

I recently had a weekend away with a fabulous group of girls, my best buds from high school more commonly known as the Fab Five! It was a much overdue weekend full of fun times, fun drinks, feathers, tatoos, and of course as always, true friendship exemplified by relived memories, new stories, and that feeling that no matter how much time has passed, our love for each other remains as strong as ever.  I don't say it enough to these girls, but I truly treasure each one of them and I feel incredibly blessed to have them in my life. 

Amy (color yellow), Kati (color orange), Rachael (color blue), Laura (color purple), me (color green)

Laura, the wonderful stylist, putting feathers in my hair

Top: Amy and me at the beginning of the night...
Bottom: Amy and me nearing the end of the night. ;)

Laura (and Adam, not pictured) our wonderful hosts for the weekend

Kati and I

Believe it or not, I actually think this was taken at the beginning of the night out.



While Laura got us a shot at the end of the night, I think she truly did it for me...after all, my color is green! :)

Amy pretending to do a "double"

Me, my new tatoo (added 'Adelyn' to previous 'Rilyn' tat), and my tatoo artist

Laura getting a touch up as well

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures of us at the beginning of the night and then again at the end of the night! Made me laugh. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete