Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween anymore seems more like a week of events than just one day. There seems to be more to do than what I remember as a child. But, at least costumes get their use! We started off Friday with pumpkin carving with Jacee and Aunt Tanya.  On Saturday, Jake and I took the girls to Boo at the Zoo (I didn't get any pictures really from that).  Sunday, we started off by going to "Scare on the Square", sponsored by CASA. They have several activities for the kids. Aside from games, kids are able to see fire trucks, police car, etc. From there, we went to "trick or trunk" at the Methodist church where families can trick or treat out of trunks. The church then has hot cocoa and crafts inside for the kids. Afterwards, we just made the rounds to family homes and called it a night.  Rilyn was a flying purple unicorn and Adelyn was a little flower. My mom made both costumes. We had a fun week, and collected way too much candy!

























2 comments: