Friday, December 12, 2008

After talking with Amy last night, she encouraged me to post some cute things Rilyn says. Well...last night I saw an opportunity. I had pulled out these slick crayons (they apply kind of like wet crayons) that my mom gave her (thanks a lot mom ). I told her we had to sit at the table to color together as I already knew the mess they could make. I ran upstairs for two minutes to check on a troublesome dog and came down to Rilyn applying "chappix", or "chapstick". I hope this video works...you'll probably have to have your volume up to hear her.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! At least you don't have to repaint the walls! That's what we had to do the last time Taryn got a hold of a permanent black sharpie marker! :) She is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute video! I hope everything came off of her okay. You will have to teach me how to put a video on the computer!

    ReplyDelete