Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First snow

Well, we didn't get much for a first snow this past weekend, but there was enough that Rilyn wanted to go out and play in it! So we bundled her up and Jake and Rilyn headed out (while I just took pictures). She had fun throwing snowballs at Jake, and they built a snowman (although Rilyn called it a puppy at one point). We tried to give her hot (warm) chocolate afterwards, but she didn't want to drink it, only dip her pretzels in it. Silly girl...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love snow pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Looks like your rosy cheeked girl and her daddy had some fun! We still need snow pants for Lexi. We haven't had any real snow here yet - I wonder when we will?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a complete side note, could I get your address? I would like to send you a Christmas card! Many blessings to you all! You can just email to me! Miss you! She looks like she is having fun!!

    ReplyDelete