Ok, these last two pics are for fun-so do you think they are sisters? The one of Rilyn on the bottom was taken probably around 8 months of age, and the one of Adelyn was just taken last month too. Gotta love those killer smiles!
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Saturday, April 2, 2011
More Sister Pictures
Rilyn is really a great big sister-she helps Adelyn when she can, and of course thinks she can carry her around. She says she can't wait until she is a bit older so they can play together. I think, "What sweet thoughts she has now! I wonder how long they'll last?" I really hope they grow up getting along, or at least better than my sister and I did (LOL)! For now, I'm enjoying watching the both of them interact-Rilyn sure can make Adelyn smile! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment