On December 3rd I had Adelyn's 6 month pictures taken with a gal my friend Amy recommended. She has taken Deni and Kael to Nellie Smith's Photography for pictures, so I decided to try her out as she was very reasonable, and she gives you a disk with her copyright blessings. :) Since she gives you her copyrights, the pictures are mostly unedited so you can edit them how you'd like and print what you'd like. So yesterday, I found a website (http://www.fotoflexer.com/) which is a free photo editing site. I loved it! Anyone who knows me when it comes to pictures of the girls (previously from Sears) knows I love enhancements! So I really had fun playing with the pictures on this site. Below are my favorites that Nellie took that I had fun "enhancing". So thanks Amy for passing on Nellie's name! I'm happy with how they came out and I love the freedom to tweek them how I'd like! (A couple of the pics below are the same shot, but I just did different things to them for a different look).










Cute pictures! She looks so much like Rilyn! I can't believe she is 6 months already!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious! Happy 6 months!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteWow Jess! Those pictures are adorable! I love the ones with the little tutu! I am glad you liked Nellie!
ReplyDelete