I'm a day late, but I want to share birthday wishes for Rilyn who turned four yesterday! I do have a good excuse for my tardiness. I actually took the day off and Rilyn and I had a day, just the two of us. We went to Lincoln and went to the Children's Zoo in the morning. It was a beautiful day!! The animals were out, and it was just a great morning. From there, we headed to see 'Alpha and Omega' at the Grand. Cute movie. We had to make a quick stop at the mall and then back home for her ballet.
We also celebrated her birthday on the 3rd with family, which is where a couple of these shots are from. We got her a bike for her birthday (which she has yet to ride). Another year has passed very quickly! We love you Rilyn!
Happy Birthday Rilyn!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th Birthday Rilyn!! Where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rilyn!
ReplyDelete