Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last year for Rilyn's 2nd birthday we took her to Roca Berry Farm in Roca, NE. So we decided to go again this year, only a week early. Below are some pictures-it was actually hot out! We should have brought sunscreen, but it sounds like it's going to beat this weekend's weather in the 60's...a little too cool! :)
This shot is in the truck on the way to Roca...



Tanya, this one's for you! She was like the goat whisperer! ha ha!



Daddy and Rilyn on the hayrack ride to the pumpkin field...


The following three pics were just random shots of more beautiful mornings on my way to work...

God is quite the Creator, isn't He?









4 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin patch pictures!! I can't believe she leaves that hat on the whole time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love pumpkin pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! She looks like she was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of her sitting on the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete