Funny story about Jake and Rilyn yesterday...they ran to Lincoln for a couple of errands and ate at Burger King. According to Jake there weren't many people in there, maybe just them, and another father with a child/children. Rilyn stands up and says loudly, "Daddies don't wear earrings!" Apparently the other gentleman had earrings in. :)
My cute note about Rilyn is that last night as I was leaving Rilyn's room from putting her to bed she says to me, "You're my best friend, mommy" in which I replied, "You're my best friend too". She replies, "I already knows that, mommy". It was just cute and sweet. :) Apparently the girls at daycare have been into saying things like, "you're not my friend anymore", or "you're my friend/best friend".
That is so sweet! I'm dreading the day when our girls don't want to be our friend anymore! I love this stage right now!
ReplyDelete