As a side note for those of you less observant-please notice I actually have a little hair clippy in Rilyn's hair! It may not be a lot, but it's something! ha ha!
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, March 23, 2009
The Circus
Yesterday marked the first time we took Rilyn to the circus! Many thanks to Hughes Bros. for the free VIP tickets (and Suzie for snagging them)! Jake, Rilyn and I went with Wes, Suzie and Jacee and enjoyed popcorn, cotton candy, and the show. Some of the favorites were the trapeze artists, the elephants and a balancing act. I think it would have been nice to see more animals, but I think Rilyn had fun all the same. You can tell that she's pretty much fighting nap time through her facial expressions, but she did have fun I believe. 














As a side note for those of you less observant-please notice I actually have a little hair clippy in Rilyn's hair! It may not be a lot, but it's something! ha ha!
As a side note for those of you less observant-please notice I actually have a little hair clippy in Rilyn's hair! It may not be a lot, but it's something! ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! I don't know how long it has been since I have been to a circus. What a fun outing!
ReplyDeletejess! hey there!!!!!! i saw your question. the same thing happened to me and i just went back to the code and re-copy/pasted it and put it back in there and the second time it worked fine. i don't know why it does that so hopefully you can get rid of it too. hope all is well. rilyn is growing up so fast and is so cute...
ReplyDelete