Friday, November 14, 2008

New Hair!

Well...I did something COMPLETELY drastic-I colored my hair quite dark! I still don't know what I think of it...some moments I like, some I don't. I just did it last night so I'm still adjusting. I've never colored my hair dark in my life, in fact, I've usually colored it as blonde as I could. But this time I thought I'd be different-what the heck...gotta try it, right? Well, let's see what you all think!!! Oh, and I added a few pictures with the dogs for fun...Deja, Darla, and Diesel. :)






6 comments:

  1. I like it!! It is hard to try something new, but also kind of fun. I died my hair dark (my natural color) for a summer once and it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute! I just dyed my hair back natural (brown) a few months ago so I understand that feeling you get when you catch your recflection in a mirror! I like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!! I am proud of you for taking a risk! Cute haircut also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great for winter. I haven't yet this year, but I a lot of times dye my hair pretty dark durin the winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute-love the hair! Your doggies are adorable too =)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very cute! You look different with dark hair, but I like it. I've been thinking about doing some highlights again, but that's as risky and I am!

    ReplyDelete