

This photo is from the Seward Costume Contest (Thurs. night)-Rilyn tied for 2nd place for 2 year olds! Now you can see how cute Jacee looks as Abby Caddaby since my last photos didn't show her whole costume.
Earlier in the week we had more fun carving pumpkins with my niece Jacee, my sister-in-law, Tanya, and my mother-in-law, Suzie. We had a lot of fun! It was mostly Tanya and I trying out one of the difficult patterns-ok, maybe not difficult for some, but we were amateurs!
Earlier in the week we had more fun carving pumpkins with my niece Jacee, my sister-in-law, Tanya, and my mother-in-law, Suzie. We had a lot of fun! It was mostly Tanya and I trying out one of the difficult patterns-ok, maybe not difficult for some, but we were amateurs!



I also forgot to include pictures from when we were out in North Platte a few weeks ago for my nephew, Eli's birthday.



Finally, last night was Rilyn's first day/night in a "big girl" bed! My parents had given to us my old day bed and rather than converting the crib, we decided to go ahead and set up the day bed. She definitely likes playing in it as it took a few trips in to put her back into bed for naptime! She stayed in it at night time, but I think it's becuase we have wind-down routine at night versus nap time. Overall, I think the introduction went well-she didn't fall out and she really loves the room to wiggle! 



Jake and Rilyn being silly-Rilyn was supposed to be "hiding" from me.


No comments:
Post a Comment