Here are the pictures from our wreck Saturday evening when myself and the girls were heading back from Grand Island. The pictures were from my dad's camera the next morning. He said there were probably about 8 vehicles in the ditches within that stretch by Giltner. Thankfully, the state patrol gal that was at the accident right before ours, saw us and came to our rescue (since I couldn't find my phone). I was able to crawl in the back and get the girls down. Rilyn was a trooper and Adelyn was too for that matter. I couldn't find my phone anywhere and felt like we were sitting ducks. In about 5 minutes, the patrol gal, Trooper Kruse, was at our window and I was able to pass the girls out then get out myself. We then were transported by ambulance to the sheriff's office in Aurora.
Three "Rilynisms"
1. Once we were in the patrol car, Rilyn says, "Mom, our water probably spilled everywhere!" This was so cute (and added some much needed humor) considering the magnitude of what had just happened.
2. When we got to the sheriff's office and I took Rilyn to the bathroom she says, "Dude, I almost peed my pants!"
3. I had lost my headband in the wreck and didn't notice it until we were at the sheriff's office and Rilyn says, "Mommy, I should have grabbed that for you, I saw it on the floor!". I thought that comment was just so sweet of her to say, to be so concerned about my headband!
Anyway, we're all safe and I had Rilyn telling everyone who was in the vehicle with us-Jesus!
I'm a bit sore, but not too bad. I had a bad headache yesterday so I went to the clinic and my doctor prescribed me some muscle relaxers. I did take another today because I feel my headache coming back on. Otherwise, we're all healthy!









Thanks to the Lord that you are all OK!!
ReplyDeleteI just cannot believe this....God really took care of all of you!! Rilyn is a stitch!!! She has your dad's sense of humor......:)
ReplyDelete