Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome Adelyn Kate Luebbe!

It's now been just over a week since we were blessed with our second little girl, Adelyn Kate Luebbe! She was born on June 3rd coming in at 8 lbs 12 oz, 20 1/2 inches long; 3 oz and 1/2 an inch bigger than when Rilyn was born. She's doing great so far and Rilyn adores her. I'm recovering much quicker than I did with Rilyn after my c-section and Jake is being a great help with Rilyn in occupying her and helping me and Adelyn. So far things have gone well. We are very blessed! BIG SISTER!!!









9 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!!! I love those chubby cheeks!! Congratulations Jess, Jake, and Rilyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jess! She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. She is so sweet! Congrats! And a happy birthday present, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Mama! Yay God for your beautiful creation of little Miss Adelyn! I hope your recovery continues to go well and that you have some sweet times with your family of four amidst the craziness of adjusting to new routines :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your family!! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful!!!! Congrats and love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to you and your family!! Rilyn looks soooo proud!!!!! can't wait to meet Adelyn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a cutie. Another amazing blessing from God!

    ReplyDelete