So, for the few of you that might still actually check out my blog I'd be the first to admit I've gotten lazy in updating it the last couple of months. So I figured I better update it at least with a pregnancy update. I'm currently 28 weeks along and just came back from my 28 week appointment. I'm measuring at about 30 weeks though, so we'll potentially have another bigger baby. Rilyn was 8 lbs 9 oz when she was born. I had my glucose screening today. Hopefully that won't be a concern. So we're down to 12 weeks and counting.
Rilyn update: She's definitely a force to be reckoned with some days. A ball of energy! We can't wait for some nicer weather to get her outside to burn some of that energy. :) Otherwise she's the sweetest thing ever. She's definitely interested in when the baby will come as she'll ask about the needle and thread (c-section) and if the baby will be coming out after her next nap. :) She likes to sing to the baby and give my belly kisses (and rasberries). I think she's excited about being a big sister. Next fall Rilyn will be starting preschool 3 days a week for two hours each time. Being born October 5th is a blessing and a curse. She obviously meets the current age cutoff (Oct 15th, but now changing to July 31st in 2012-2013) but a time will come when we still have to make the decision regarding kindergarten. So we'll see how preschool goes this fall since she will be 4 in October.
There hasn't been too much going on otherwise. Jake's hours have been switched at Hughes Brothers. He worked previously from 3-11, but, with the company also finding itself in a bit of a slump, they've eliminated most 3rd shifts (put them on 1st and 2nd) and 2nd shift now works 3:30-midnight. So now I truly only see him on the weekends where before, I could stay up until 11 and see him after work. But we can't complain-we still have jobs and that's a blessing!
One of these days I'll try to get around to posting pictures of this that and the other.
I am still following your blog!! I can't believe you are already 28 weeks!! Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteI still check your blog too! I'm glad that Rilyn is excited about being a big sister! I'm praying for that nicer weather too! My kids are going stir crazy!! I hope you are feeling great and the countdown is on!
ReplyDeleteI am still following! Glad you are doing well and that Rilyn is excited too :) That must be a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete