Many, many prayers are needed for a local family of Seward. Jim Zitek, 27 years old, was killed in a head on collision yesterday north of Holdrege. In the vehicle was his wife, Nicki who is pregnant, and their 2 year old daughter, Kallie. Nicki and the baby are stable, and Kallie has been sent to Omaha to the Children's Hospital for brain trauma and is in criticle, but I believe stable condition...not sure of the current status.
Jake and I knew Jim and Nicki and while we weren't especially close to them, it is still so tragic and hits home. They are close friends with my sister and brother-in-law. I can't imagine what Nicki is going through right now and all I can think of is to pray for her and Kallie and their unborn child. So please, whoever reads this, please say a prayer for their family and friends who will miss Jim dearly....
No comments:
Post a Comment