Friday, February 27, 2009

It's been awhile...

So it's been about a month now since I posted last. Probably because I don't really have anything exciting going on in my life right now...pretty much the same old, same old. But I do have some new pictures of Rilyn and pictures are always welcomed, even when they aren't that exciting.
We're still working away at our basement and let me say (I can hear Amy saying "I told you so!" right about now :)) I'm definitely wondering if it would've been worth it to pay someone to drywall, mud and tape! However, there is also something to be said for digging in and doing it ourselves. Plus, we keep telling ourselves we're saving money! :)

A couple cute things Rilyn told me yesterday....

Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare and I was putting her shoes on while talking, I unknowingly put them on the wrong feet and went to correct it. Rilyn tells me, "That ok, mommy, atsidents happen".

As we were pulling the garage she says to me, "Mommy, how bout I go watch Lady and the Tramp while you make supper, ok?" She just said it so diplomatically, it was funny.

Potty training is going very well. She isn't potty trained at night yet, but otherwise I'd say she's doing awesome (go Rilyn!).
Here's some pictures...




Rilyn showing off her balancing skills...




Rilyn playing in the water in her rain boots and soon after thinking she could sit in it.








We also celebrated my dad's 60th birthday party earlier this month. His birthday was actually February 7th.
Here we see my daughter once again showing off her supreme fashion skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment