I know I haven't written anything since the end of August, but it's been just a busy 3 weeks with settling in to the new house and what not. I've been waiting to post until I had several new pictures to post, but I need to clean up the camera first so I don't have so many to go thru. That is on my list of things to do this week. So be patient-I promise I'll be posting more very soon, and hopefully with some pictures of the house in addition to several new ones of Rilyn.
New things with Rilyn...hmmm...she's definitely acting like a two year old these days. She's doing everything opposite of what we tell her to do, she loves to hit (much to our dismay), and she loves to throw temper tantrums-you parents know-the kind where they make their body like jelly and flail their arms in the air just as you are trying to pick them up. So much fun. Otherwise, the positives are she is talking more and more each day-some favorite words this past week were "camoflauge" (Jake introduced that one) and she says it just about perfect, and armadillo-although it comes out more like "armadimo". She's of course still cute as can be regardless of the tantrums, and hitting, etc. That must be that uncoditional love we hear about. :) She's just such a busy body these days, always going. She definitely does a lot of cute, endearing, loving things too. :) I can't believe she's going to be two years old in just under 3 weeks. Time goes by way to fast!
Updates with me...class is going fine so far. I enjoy it, but I think I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't amidst so much going on with the move. It's just a matter of staying on top of things and right now I'm staying afloat rather than being really ahead of the game. Otherwise it's going well. We're getting settled into the house, slowly but surely. All the necessary things are unpacked, but now I'm trying to decorate a bit and get pictures and whatnot up so it looks more like home. That's about it. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up this week.
I was wondering where you had been. Glad to hear you are getting settled into your new house. We are excited to come and visit soon. I can't believe Rilyn will be 2! Time really does fly!!!
ReplyDeletei love the words that rilyn is saying....she's totally a small-town nebraska girl! can't wait to see updated pictures of her and the house. so glad it worked out for you guys. hope all is going well!
ReplyDelete