Hi all! It's been awhile since I've blogged and as I'm sure you can imagine it's been a hectic few weeks! It's back to school for many, including Concordia, so amidst packing, I've been frantically trying to prepare for a class. So I haven't had much time to blog! I did want to get on long enough to give you all my new address as of this weekend!
1291 Clarissa Street
PO Box 152
Goehner, NE 68364
Our phones will still be our cell phones so we won't have any change in numbers. I can't believe August is almost over! I'm ready for fall!
I know I know! It was a very short weekend so I didn't have much time to do anything other than go to the wedding and rehearsal dinner. Plus, I didn't have a car there, so I was limited. I wanted to stop by and see CU, but didn't have the chance. Maybe next time? =) Congrats on the new house.
ReplyDelete